Mission Statement and Purpose:
To develop an educational, informational, and engaging member event providing elements of networking, professional development, resources and educational development for the ORCAI Chapter membership
Responsibilities: 1. Recommend a location and Keynote speaker (if any) to the Board of Directors.
2. Adhere to the budget established by the Board of Directors as closely as possible.
3. Recruit sponsors to help offset the costs of the event.
4. Recruit exhibitors for the Trade Show.
5. Select speakers for the educational seminars.
6. Plan and oversee event activities, including registration and educational seminars.
The CA Day Committee meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 12:00pm at the offices of CAI-Oregon. Please contact the Executive Director, Laura McDermott, at email@example.com for more information.