The Education Committee is responsible for organizing and managing all CAI events that have an education element. This includes chapter events as well as CAI standard education programs. The committee is responsible for ensuring program topics are relevant, speakers are appropriate and materials presented are within CAI standard guidelines.
The Committee will:
- Select topics for luncheons, manager meetings and special seminars.
- Solicit and select speakers for the programs and instructors for the CAI educational courses.
- Coordinate with the speakers/instructors to ensure materials are appropriate, assist with defining the topic/content, provide CAI curriculum, standard power point template or handout and work with CED to execute the event.
- Adhere to and support the Standards and Guidelines for speakers, instructors and sponsors as adopted by the Chapter.
- Provide administrative support and assist with coordination for CAI National Professional Management Development Programs (PMDP).
The Education Committee meets on the first Monday of each month at 11:30 AM at the offices of CAI. New members are always welcome!