The Events Committee is responsible for organizing and managing CAI networking, social and charity events. The committee ensures the events promote a community atmosphere and introduce the benefits of CAI to new and existing members.
To plan, organize and coordinate the following functions:
- Identify and confirm place and time of event
- Develop a timeline that planning for the event and ensure that all needed items are completed within that timeframe
- Work within the approved budget for the event
- Work with the CAI Chapter Executive Director, marketing, executive and membership committees to make sure that news release, emails, and mailings are sent out in a timely manner
- Assist education committee as needed
The Events Committee meets on the second Monday of each month, at 12:00 PM, at the offices of CAI-Oregon.